Re: Where's your studio?

---------

From: artappeal (artappeal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 27 2001 - 15:28:28 PST

My studio is a small room in the basement. I wouldn't like to work at
school because I am very messy, and I use oil paint and solvents. Also, I
think I would be distracted with school work. In addition, I couldn't work
on Sundays. On the other hand, working at school may make it easier to keep
to a disciplined work schedule (which is my problem), like plan to work
three hours at the end of every day . . . hmmmmm maybe it's not such a bad
idea!

Leah

---