Where's your studio?

---------

From: Donald Peters (softsnow_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 27 2001 - 18:03:14 PST

I'm curious as to where you have most of your personal art stuff. At home or
in your classroom?

I ask this as we received a new foster child last night (18 month old little
girl) and as we all ready have a foster boy, needed another room. So there
went my studio space. Had to move everything to school.

I'm not sure I'll like this or not. Will be more convenient, but will have
to keep it all under lock and key.

How do you all handle this?

TIA.
Donald Peters