Re: HELP!-(webmasters)

---------

From: Donald Peters (softsnow_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 27 2001 - 17:53:41 PST

>3. The pages load slowly. I know it's due to the heaviness of the images,
>animations, etc. Any easy way to correct the problem?

I am just learning all this myself. I think I can help you (some) here
though. Make sure your images are not any higher than 72dpi and make sure
your images are not actually larger than what you are displaying. (the
second was my main problem--my picturs were loading really slow--but I was
displaying them at 4" across and the actual picture was 27" across!)

Also, remember that .gif loads faster than .jpg

Hope this helps.
Donald Peters