HELP!-(webmasters)

---------

From: J Georg (jessica_georg_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 27 2001 - 07:20:41 PST

After a long delay, I finally found a home for my webpages. There are
several technical problems and I can't figure out how to solve them. Please
take some time to check them out http://www.mypage.onemain.com/artlinks

1. The image size on the main page is small on netscape, but is usually ok
in explorer. Why?

2. On my machine, backgrounds, headings/animated titles/ font sizes all look
great. On some others, the headings are too large to fit on the screen,
some font sizes look abnormally large, etc. Is this due to default sizes on
individual machines? Is it due to older machines?

3. The pages load slowly. I know it's due to the heaviness of the images,
animations, etc. Any easy way to correct the problem? (The advice I get
from non-art web masters is to get rid of the images, etc., which I don't
consider an option)

I need advice on any problems that are apparent to those of you who are
proficient webmasters. Thanks!
Jessica