Re: Miami hotel

---------

From: Maggie White (mwhiteaz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 27 2001 - 06:35:55 PST

One of the Colmans wrote:

> Is anyone else annoyed that the Fontainbleau Hilton is charging one night
> deposit NOW for the conference that it a year away? I have a $230 charge
> on my credit card for something I won't utilize for a long time.

Marian,

Are they really putting the charge on your card NOW? Or did they just
take your card # to guarantee your room for late arrival? Many hotels
and motels will record your card # when you make a reservation. This
protects your reservation from being canceled if you are late arriving
the first night. They only charge your account if you don't show up at
all.

Maggie

---