Re: addendum

---------

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 27 2001 - 05:55:11 PST

Gelato,

Stick to your guns about not taking things home, remember, you have to
observe work in progress to evaluate it. Your are correct, this is not a
correspondance course. I would definitely write this up and have him
sign it also, and put on file in front office if you school does this, it
is usually with the counselor and principal of the child here.

The only time I do allow students to take something home is when by
accident it gets damaged or an experiment took the wrong directions and
the student has to back up and punt. By this time I have seen enough from
the student to know that they are aware of how to handle material, know
the technique, and are just branching out some.

Jackie

---