Miami hotel

---------

From: One of the Colmans (colmans1_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 27 2001 - 03:23:26 PST

Is anyone else annoyed that the Fontainbleau Hilton is charging one night
deposit NOW for the conference that it a year away? I have a $230 charge
on my credit card for something I won't utilize for a long time. They did
not tell me that over the phone. I had faxed my reservation and only
learned it when I called to confirm it. I'm planning to call the hotel
direct today to complain. I have not had to do that with any other hotel
reservation I have ever made. Maybe if we protest as a group they will
waive the deposit and just give us a normal reservation. Who is the
conference coordinator? Maybe he or she could do something for us. I'd
appreciate your input.
Marian

---