RE: the green screen

---------

From: Kimberly Herbert (kimberly_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 26 2001 - 20:11:07 PST

I've gotten a couple of individual e-mails (I'm not on the digest) that were
in HTLM format. That could have caused a problem with some systems. I have
to send to some lists in HTML (digital photography list lots of pictures).
On my address card for artsednet talk I checked the send plain text only.
Now if I forget to switch from HTML, before posting to this list Outlook
stops me and converts it from the HTML to plain text.

Kimberly Herbert (kimberly@wcc.net)
CAM Administrator