New student art posted -- and congrats to Jeannie

---------

From: JDecker (JDecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 26 2001 - 19:10:32 PST

I got one new page of student art up--
These are our African inspired paper weavings
http://elms.elida.k12.oh.us/~jdecker/6-weave.htm

I will have more up (soon I hope).

Oh....and while I have "cheerleading" on my mine....

I just got this message from Jeannie Sandoval:

>I had our local art contest this weekend and my
>kids brought home first place for 8th and 6th grade
>and honorable mention for 7th grade. I was very
>excited. About 100 entries were there for each grade

Jeannie has been sharing images of her students' work with me all year--some
really great stuff!

Judy Decker

---