RE: Digital Camera Recommendation?

---------

From: Kimberly Herbert (kimberly_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 26 2001 - 19:00:56 PST

I’m on a Sony Mavica list on http://yahoo.groups.com <http://yahoo.groups.com/> . From what has been said there, I wouldn’t get the CD Mavica yet – wait for another model or two to come out and shake out the bugs. Several people have “lost” a whole CD worth of photographs (one case all their vacation photographs) because it glitched when converting for the computer to use. I love my FD 88.

Kimberly Herbert ( kimberly@wcc.net <mailto:kimberly@wcc.net> )
CAM Administrator