RE: Digital Camera Recommendation?

---------

From: Kimberly Herbert (kimberly_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 26 2001 - 19:00:54 PST

Donald,
        You won't get this till I get back to San Angelo on Monday - I can receive
but not send for some reason using NetZero. Make a list of how you are going
to use your camera, then compare the different ones. I love my Sony Mavica.
Top of my list was taking pictures for desktop publishing and being able to
share them quickly. Often I am called to take photographs of things for the
Development Assistant at the museum, and being able to hand her a disk
rather than running back to CAM (5 blocks between two museums) downloading
from the computer, saving to disk, and running back.

        Also go with the best resolution you might need. You can always reduce the
size of the file using PSP 7.0 or PhotoShop, but you can't ever increase the
resolution from the orginal.

Kimberly Herbert (kimberly@wcc.net)
CAM Administrator