on cheerleading -- Go art teachers! Rah!

---------

From: JDecker (JDecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 26 2001 - 18:28:39 PST

This from Christina:

>We are our own cheerleaders here !
>I highly recommend it !
>Christine in Binghamton

Yes we are...but don't try to do the same thing in your building (be
congratulatory of others--give others praise)...."cheerleading" really
doesn't work---and can be misinterpreted.....I thought the "Getty List"
principle would in real life too---but I was mistaken. Can't tell you
more....(but some of you know)

Thank you Christina for giving me a chuckle today.

Judy

---