Re: Kiddie Scissors Poll

---------

ARTNSOUL12_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Mon Mar 26 2001 - 17:00:29 PST

In a message dated 03/26/2001 7:14:43 PM Eastern Standard Time,
frostyoranges@hotmail.com writes:

> Just wondering if y'all have a preference for high-quality scissors for the
> elementary/middle school level.

I use only Fiskars. Nothing can compare to quality and cutting ability. My
Fiskars last forever. I have two kinds for K-5: the mult-color handle ones
(rasberry,turquoise, purple) for grade K-2 and the orange handle 5" blunt
point but sharp edge, for grades 3-5. I also have 7" Fiskars for the kids,
for cutting leather and other thicker materials. For my own use I have the
12" Fiskars shears. Love those Fiskars!
Susan on Long Island

---