Kiddie Scissors Poll

---------

From: S Krause (frostyoranges_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 26 2001 - 16:10:22 PST

Hey folks!

Just wondering if y'all have a preference for high-quality scissors for the elementary/middle school level. I have used the little Fiskars, & love them. At NAEA, I found these "Snippy" scissors by Armada, & of course the saleswoman was talking them up as being far superior to Fiskars (one nice feature - small ruler lines, up to 2", engraved on one side). Who knows? Perhaps you do! So - any real favorites as far as sharpness & durability? Cast your votes!

Thanks,
Stephanie

---