Advice on Commissioned Work

---------

From: Caren Olmsted - Edwards Middle School (COlmsted_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 26 2001 - 11:08:13 PST

Hi All-

I would like some advice from those of you who have experience doing
commissioned work. I just recived my first commission and have NO IDEA of
what to charge for the piece. How much do you pay yourself hourly? This is
a difficult thing for me to decide as this is my first time doing anything
like this. Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks!

-Caren
Edwards Middle School
Conyers, GA

---