Academy Award Quote

---------

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 26 2001 - 08:58:08 PST

In case you didn't watch the award show last night, I thought you might like to see the wonderful quote from Steven Soderbergh when he won for best director. Judy

"I want to thank anyone who spends part of their day creating, I don't care
if it's a book, a film, a painting, a dance, a piece of theater, a piece of
music--anybody who spends part of their day sharing their experience with
us--I think this world would be unlivable without art and I thank you."
Steve Soderbergh, winner of the Academy Award for Directing "Traffic." He
also directed "Erin Brockovich."

---