Re: Digital Camera Recommendations: Thank you!

---------

From: Donald Peters (softsnow_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 26 2001 - 15:02:22 PST

Thank you all for your help and pointers. I am still trying to decide what I
want for sure. My wife has given me a budget of $300 which I agree with as I
am planning on doing my MAE in clay and papermaking with a minor in
computers and I can just see ruining a $1000 camera with clay dust.

I only really want it for snapping pictures for websites so don't need
anything too fancy. I have lots of graphci software, so can edit my photos
pretty handy.

Will let ya'll know what I decide and how well it works.

Donald Peters