Re: portfolios

---------

Bicyclken_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Mon Mar 26 2001 - 06:44:11 PST

In a message dated 03/25/2001 3:39:46 PM Pacific Standard Time,
judiej50@mindspring.com writes:

> When we get out portfolios out at the end of the year and go through them,
> the students are always amazed at how much they have progressed during the
> year.

I like portfolios to be taken home at the end of the year so that they can
see their work, it's progress and keep it in tact until they get home. A lot
of parents like to frame the works done in High school and this is one way to
keep it in better shape. We also have many art shows that I can use these
works and insure that they are kept in good condition.

Ken Schwab
San Jose, CA

---