Re: artsednet digest: March 24, 2001

---------

From: Kevan Nitzberg (knitzber_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 25 2001 - 20:36:34 PST

Hello everyone,

Unfortunately, I was so busy getting to workshops, going to museums, taking
notes on my laptop and collecting information to bring back to the art
teachers in my District in MN. (along with getting my award at the Western
Region breakfast), I was unable to meet up with the artsednet crew. It has
been great reading all of the post Conference messages but a bit sad at the
same time as I still can't put faces to names. Ah well, in 2 years the
Conference is supposed to be taking place in my backyard, so to speak, in
Mpls. Maybe we can touch base then. The Art Educators of MN. are a very
active group and the Board might even be interested in putting something
together for us all (I am Secretary at the moment and have been for a few
years now - I'll put in a good word!). Pam Signorelli who also posts to
this listserv from time to time, is President Elect of AEM.

PS -

If anyone is interested in receiving copies of the notes I took, let me know
- I would be happy to share what information I was able to put together.

Kevan Nitzberg
Fine Arts Facilitator
Anoka-Hennepin School District #11
11299 Hanson Blvd. NW