Re: looking for plastic dip item for art project

---------

From: Judie (judiej50_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 25 2001 - 16:16:14 PST

I remember using this several years ago also. I ordered it from S & S
Catalogs, 1 800 243-9232 or www.ssww.com I recently looked for
it and was told it was taken off the market because of its toxicity. I've
used the plastic dip from the hardward store also--not the same thing, it's
an opaque, usually red rubbery plastic for dipping tool handles.

If you find it I would like to know about it also.

Thanks. Judie

>It's called plastic dip. It is also used to dip tool handles. I am fairly
>certain that Lowes and most hardware/auto parts stores carry this item.

---