Re: confused about my web site

---------

From: artappeal (artappeal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 25 2001 - 15:36:12 PST

I was able to get to sky's website. It is a nice start, quick loading and
simply arranged, which I like (no clutter). I think it would be a good idea
to have links to your other pages instead of having to use the back key to
get to the menu again. Nice work!
Uh oh, I just tried to go to your site (I had bookmarked) to make sure I was
remembering correctly, and now I can't get there (page not found).

Leah

---