Another "new-to-me" African Art site

---------

From: JDecker (JDecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 25 2001 - 14:31:06 PST

This site is in French--but it has a fairly comprehensive list of links to
sites that are in English.
http://www.unil.ch/gybn/Arts_Peuples/Ex_Africa/Initiation/init.htm

It is certainly one I will check out a bit more....I found it just by
"playing"..I entered my name in a search engine. This site has a link to one
of my pages in my African Art lesson....OK...not
Andy Warhol's "15 minutes of fame"...but maybe 15 seconds? I found a couple
of universities/colleges have links to my site, too....OK...I am wasting
time because I too much REAL work to do...so I better get back at it.

Later,

Judy

P.S. I scan the mail daily for links that you folks post....You make
Internet research so easy...and fun! Keep posting "cool" stuff you find.

---