Re: children's art on the web

---------

From: Dr. Kim L. Defibaugh (kdefibau_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 25 2001 - 13:45:43 PST

I create a new web page each month that highlights what students do in my
art classes. I also teach technology and put links there whenever my
students do graphics in the tech lab. Right now my 2nd graders are doing
self-portraits on the computer in which they illustrate themselves as
artists. My 4th graders finished weather drawings which we have displayed
on the front page of our local newspaper everyday and are currently
creating travel brochures using landscape paintings as inspiration (travel
into a painting), my 5th graders are finishing one-point perspective
drawings on the computer, and my 6th grade students drew Greek temples for
their PowerPoint presentations. When they get finished with these
projects, I will post the Internet addresses to the list for you. In the
meantime, here is the URL for my students' art gallery:
http://www.tomsriver.k12.nj.us/staff/d/kdefibau/atwork.html

Let me know if you find anything useful.

Kim Defibaugh

---