Does this list have another Joseph? (Augusta please ignore)

---------

From: JDecker (JDecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 25 2001 - 12:07:22 PST

This is not about Joseph Augusta -- a valuable contributor to this
list--some other "joseph" (his name is in all lower case).

I have received a few e-mail in recent days from a "joseph" -- I wasn't
concerned until it started arriving at the same time as a "ha-ha-ha". This
"jospeh" (NOT Joseph Augusta) must have gotten my e-mail address when I was
subscribed as mdecker....he knows the mdecker at least was a woman on this
list because he thinks I am "Melissa" (those who do know me---know that
mdecker is my husband's account). I have deleted all of mail from this
"joseph" without even reading it (except the first one which had a "Tweety"
bird flying on it -and no message). So...."joseph" - if you are lurking on
the list--please remove my address from your address book....and I would
recommend doing a virus check scan.

If anyone else has noticed this same phenomenon (e-mail from a "joseph"
along with a "ha-ha-ha" --sent at the same time)-- please let me know. We
might just find out who is sending these to us. The tech guy did track the
"ha-ha-ha" I received at school to some place in Florida --never heard what
he did with the information, though.

Thanks!

Judy

---