green screen, teaching in raleigh

---------

From: Jayna Ledbetter (jayna_99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 25 2001 - 11:33:08 PST

Did anyone else have that awful green screen behind
their digest list today? (Sunday) the posts were all
one word per line in a terribly long list. It was
horrible trying to read them, but of course I did
anyway. Just wondering if it was my computer or did it
happen to everyone else. On to my next question, if
any of you in the Raleigh/Durham area knows of an
opening for 2001-2002 school year (preferably high
school) will you please let me know? I'm considering
relocating back to North Carolina from SC.
Jayna