Re: Pre-Art Educators Advice Sought

---------

From: Michelle Lowe (mishlowe_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 25 2001 - 11:15:57 PST

>> I am teaching a lesson to pre-art educators on the need to be "connected"
>> to art education web resources. Would anyone like to offer a bit of
>> advice to fledging art educators by listing one, brief experience or piece
>> of advice? Your responses will be appreciated and used as a part of the
>> lesson. Thank you.

I am a first year art teacher, and I would have been very overwhelmed by
researching lesson plans and writing my curriculum without this email
list!!! On the web are some excellent resources also, for building up a
stock of good ideas for future lessons or finding something to fit a
particular topic.

Also, the email list is a great place to vent, to get ideas for other
topics and issues we all deal with such as classroom management and the
parental connection, not to mention administravia.

I rely on computer resources and I'm very grateful for them, all the time,
in my teaching.

Michelle Lowe
Michelle Lowe, potter in the Phoenix desert
 \|/ | mishlowe@amug.org
 -O- | | Mishy@desertdragonpottery.com
 /|\ | | |
       |_|_| www.amug.org/~mishlowe