Elmer's glue pump

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 25 2001 - 09:11:13 PST

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526
************************

Found this really nifty "pumper" (for lack of a better word) at the venders'
booths you can add on to your gallon of glue to use to fill your smaller
glue bottles. It has a stopper to keep the glue dry inside and runs around
$9. They told me it was in the major catalogues but I can't find it yet in
the catalogues I have. Think Crayola was showing it. I'm gonna hunt this one
down. It's a winner. Toodles.....

Found the new "pump" at this address if anyone wants to check it out / look
at it. Toodles....

http://secure.mc2interactive.com/ECscripts/ecware.exe/dcp?id=005&sku=gluepum
p&langcode=E&type=A1QP3

---