the "novica" website......

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 25 2001 - 08:44:50 PST

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526
************************

> Here's a website I just discovered: http://www.novica.com
> They sell artifacts from all over the world. Best of all are the images for
> sparking art projects.> Sky

Visited the website this morning and it is a good source...especially for
diff. masks around the world. It would be a good resource for kids to get
ideas from for a mask unit. I especially liked the Mexican "devil" mask and
if anyone out there would like to buy it for me for my birthday present,
it's $97.52. Thank you in advance....hee, hee. Toodles.....

---