Info on a product

---------

From: jpawlow2 (jpawlow2_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 25 2001 - 08:22:05 PST

Judy,

I was wondering if you could help with product information. My school is
putting together a district-wide art show in May. We need to hang some art
on the bleachers in the gym without damaging them. At the NAEA conference I
saw a repositionable adhesive, Gonicoll. It seems like it might do the job
but I do not see it offered in many places. Does Sax have it? I did not see
it in your catalog. Do you know how many pieces of art one could hang with a
bottle? (Most of the art is 18 x 24) I want to be able to experiment with it
(or something else) in time to order what we need for the show.

Thanks again for all your help and input
Jane

---