Mr. Fralick's site is "way cool" - Go exploring

---------

From: JDecker (JDecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 25 2001 - 06:46:19 PST

Clark found some new to me neat kid stuff....I had to check them all out.
Someone a while back wanted carpet iamges--check out this carpet from India!
http://www.metmuseum.org/explore/flowers/flowers/index.htm

It is time to play! Go to Clark's page and have some fun.
http://sugarcreek.newpal.k12.in.us/artroom/games/games.html

I found out that Etch-a-Sketch IS still online:
http://www.etch-a-sketch.com/html/onlineetch.htm

Last time I checked the link wasn't working.

Crayons and computers:
http://members.aol.com/Sabbeth/CrayonsandComputers.html

And about that thread on "Abstract" for younger students:
http://arteducation.co.uk/units/free_unit_3.htm

Great museum for Native American art:
http://www.eiteljorg.org/index2.html
I have been to this museum--fantastic! and their site is all new since the
last time I visited their "virtual space"

Shame-shame-on you Mr. Fralick for not giving us the update sooner...We
could all have been having fun weeks ago!

Judy Decker

P.S. http://sugarcreek.newpal.k12.in.us/artroom/games/Leonardo/leonardo.html
Gee...Why can't I find one of these in my attic? Then I could retire for
life!

---