Bunki and Carolyn's CD's from NYC presentation

---------

From: croberts (croberts_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 25 2001 - 03:57:10 PST

Sorry to post to entire list, but someone wrote me asking about how to get
the CD's that we were selling at our presentation that contained all of our
examples, handouts, and lesson information. I've had some problems with my
computer and I've lost some of my messages. Please write me again if you're
still interested.

Carolyn Roberts
Kinston High School
Kinston, NC