Note: To protect the privacy of our members, e-mail addresses have been removed from the archived messages. As a result, some links may be broken.

Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: looking for plastic dip item for art project


Date: Sat Mar 24 2001 - 21:57:26 PST

In a message dated 3/24/01 6:51:11 AM Eastern Standard Time, writes:

> It's called plastic dip. It is also used to dip tool handles. I am fairly
> certain that Lowes and most hardware/auto parts stores carry this item.

No, no. I know what you are talking about. THe tool dip stuff is thick, the
stuff they are talking about is dries thin, but translucent, like a stained
glass look, I had it when I was young, and I can almost see the can, but my
old brain can't come up with the name of the product. Maybe my mom will
remember, she's the one who bought it for me! We used to make flowers with

Holly :0)