Re: Back from New York / Long Post (Woody)

---------

Holly112_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sat Mar 24 2001 - 21:38:20 PST

In a message dated 3/23/01 9:16:33 AM Eastern Standard Time,
wduncan@kc.rr.com writes:

> . Thanks to my old friend Jan Norman, for helping get the

Hey Woody
We just got back from Manhattan, (my cousin's daughter was singing in a small
cabaret on 46th Street) and while we were stuck in traffic in Times Square we
got to see the NAEA ad with all the student art--what a phenomenal sight!

Sorry I couldn't make the conference and meet you all, maybe someday....

Holly :0)

---