Re: Are there any List Member sites I missed?

---------

From: Clark Fralick (cfralick_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 24 2001 - 19:20:16 PST

Sorry about my site. It has been down since summer. We recently purchased
a web server an have been having problems getting it running. Anyway it is
now up and running again at a new address. I had to also create the
schools website as well.

http://sugarcreek.newpal.k12.in.us/artroom/index.html

I will be posting student portfolios on the site withing the next month.
as soon as they get them finished. I can't wait.

Clark

---