Re: melting glass pieces

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 24 2001 - 17:55:35 PST

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526
************************

Bunki, This sounds wonderful. I, too, remember doing enamel work in a small
table-top kiln in the early '70s. Never thought that I could use my big
ceramic kiln for glass. How? What cone? Were your tiles pre-fired?
Thanks, Linda W. In Norman, OK
Ha. Do you SINCERELY think I would remember what cone we used OVER 35 years
ago? Sometimes I even get my own children's names mixed up. Lordy! Haven't a
clue about the tiles either. My point is...you can melt glass in a reg. kiln
and it works. Try experimenting like we did. Toodles....

---