Re: Are there any List Member sites I missed?

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aheinema_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 24 2001 - 11:37:57 PST

Hi Judy,

        Our librarian and school webmaster will be uploading new images on
the school site when we get back from spring break next week. We are using
a new and better camera, so the images are a lot better than the last ones
we posted.
Will let you know when they are ready for viewing.

                Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus

|Clark Fralick (not working today)
|Bunki Kramer
|Sharon Kennedy
|Michelle Herrell
|Harold Olejarz
|Jessica Georg
|Tracy Albert
|Woody Duncan
|Deb Sterner
|Michal Austin
|Mr. Pomerantz, Mrs. Heiman
|John Bundy
|Donald Peters
|Carolyn Roberts
|Ann Heineman
|Roberta Dunkle (wouldn't load for me today)
|Lin Altman
|Mr. Golombek
|Connie Ferguson.
|Anglo-American School of Moscow
|Alexander-Kinderkunst
|Ceil Lyden
|Larry Seiler
|Gretchen Shultz
|Sandra Barrick
|Angie Cook
|Alliance of African American Artists - Jemi.
|
|Thanks!
|
|Judy Decker

|---
|aheinema@postbox.acs.ohio-state.edu