Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Are there any List Member sites I missed?

From: Ann Heineman (aheinema_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 24 2001 - 11:37:57 PST

Hi Judy,

        Our librarian and school webmaster will be uploading new images on
the school site when we get back from spring break next week. We are using
a new and better camera, so the images are a lot better than the last ones
we posted.
Will let you know when they are ready for viewing.

                Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus