Re: Digital Camera Recommendation? PS...

---------

From: Patricia Knott (pknott_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 24 2001 - 11:06:46 PST

To G. Osborne
your site is fantastic
25 years ago my school was an innovator in TV production. 10 years ago the
school board cut the funding. I am slowly trying to get it back. Your site
gives me lots of inspiration and validation of the necessity of the process.
Thank you.

BTW I am also using the Kodak camera and think it is great.

Patty

We use the Kodak 4800 in our Digital Photography class and it's great....We
have 10 of them!
G Osborne
www.erhstv.com <http://www.erhstv.com>

forget the mavica. get a kodak 4800. 3.1 megapix and for sale at $379. from
centore.com

---