This Week At TAPPED IN (March 28, 2001)

---------

From: BJ Berquist (berquist_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 24 2001 - 09:32:56 PST

After School Online (ASO) is a forum for educators. The scheduled
events, designed for professional development, are open to everyone in
the TAPPED IN community and all guests. Login at
http://www.tappedin.org. If you are new to TAPPED IN, please login 10
minutes before the ASO event is scheduled to begin. This will allow us
to get you where you need to be.

You can get a monthly view and description of the events online at our
Time-Zone Friendly Calendar:
http://www.tappedin.org/cgi-bin/calendar/calendar.cgi

Wednesday, March 28
* Social Studies Forum - Teaching History through Art and Music
5:00pm-6:00pm PST/8:00pm-9:00pm EST

Respectfully submitted,
BJ Berquist
Associate Educator, TAPPED IN