Are there any List Member sites I missed?

---------

From: JDecker (JDecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 24 2001 - 06:47:21 PST

Lin made a post a while back that she had a Web site
(http://www.eanes.k12.tx.us/CCE/Art/index.htm ).

I added it to my "Just for Kids" page:
http://www2.wcoil.com/~mdecker/for-kids.htm

I will add Sky's too. Let us know when it is up and running again.

These are the ones I DO have (in no certain order--just happens to be the
way I had them listed in my file):

Clark Fralick (not working today)
Bunki Kramer
Sharon Kennedy
Michelle Herrell
Harold Olejarz
Jessica Georg
Tracy Albert
Woody Duncan
Deb Sterner
Michal Austin
Mr. Pomerantz, Mrs. Heiman
John Bundy
Donald Peters
Carolyn Roberts
Ann Heineman
Roberta Dunkle (wouldn't load for me today)
Lin Altman
Mr. Golombek
Connie Ferguson.
Anglo-American School of Moscow
Alexander-Kinderkunst
Ceil Lyden
Larry Seiler
Gretchen Shultz
Sandra Barrick
Angie Cook
Alliance of African American Artists - Jemi.

Thanks!

Judy Decker

---