Re: Digital Camera Recommendation?

---------

From: croberts (croberts_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 24 2001 - 06:13:20 PST

Carolyn,
Can you tell us how much this camera may cost us and the best place to buy it?
Marty ---

I purchased the Sony Mavica MVC-FD83 digital camera from The Camera Club in December 1999.

http://www.thecameraclub.com - home page

Sony cameras at this site:
http://www.thecameraclub.com/cgi-local/shop/web_store.cgi

I can not find the model that I purchased available now, but I did a search on The Camera Club site and this is what I found. Mine has the capability of the 5 sec to 15 sec movie image, but I find that I hardly ever use this. Once, my students did an introduction (of themselves) for a power point presentation and that's about the only time I've used it.

I don't recommend the FD-75. The images do not print out as clear, since the resolutions are not as high.

My recommendation would be the FD-87 or FD-90 if you particularly wanted the movie capability.
Carolyn Roberts

      SONY
        SONY DSC-F505V CYBERSHOT DIGITAL CAMERA
        DIGITAL CAMERAS $ 794.99