Re: Interesting Art Supplies from NY Conference...

---------

ARTNSOUL12_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sat Mar 24 2001 - 05:46:04 PST

In a message dated 03/20/2001 6:40:32 PM Eastern Standard Time,
frostyoranges@hotmail.com writes:

> Those who were there (and those who weren't): have you ever used D'UVA
> supplies (all non-toxic)? I was thrilled at the demo (the guy was at the
> Dick Blick booth). They make this charcoal called LITHOCOAL, that draws
> like charcoal but can be heat-set (iron, oven, or heat gun) to permanency -
> no more smudging! Plus it can be used for lithography. They also make
> CHROMACOAL, which is kind of like pastels - possibly a bit chalkier -
> colored stuff that's heat-fixable too.

Hi, Stephanie...loved meeting you at the conference...our paths seemed to
meet quite often there and I remembered frostyoranges! You mean there is
something that I missed at the vendors?!?...hummm...I don't like to miss
anything! I will be looking for these products- are they in a catalogue
yet? Thanks for sharing. Anyone else see other new and interesting supplies
at the vendors?
Susan on Long Island

---