Re: Digital Camera Recommendation?

---------

From: croberts (croberts_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 23 2001 - 19:42:20 PST

I wouldn't go with any other camera other than a Sony Mavica for quality,
ease of use, images on disk, etc...but that may be more than you want to pay
for a camera. I LOVE this camera...carry it with me all the time. It's the
model with the still images and the 15 sec movie images. This camera will
take images of a presentation being done through the use of overhead
transparencies and doesn't need the flash even in a dark room. Instead of
taking notes in a presentation, I can just continually snap images...and
have them when I go home. I can't write that fast anyhow.

I don't know anything about the Olympus.

Carolyn Roberts
Kinston High School
Kinston, NC
croberts@coastalnet.com