Re: Red Yellow, Blue...Three Blind Mice...

---------

Holly112_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Fri Mar 23 2001 - 19:10:20 PST

In a message dated 3/23/01 10:29:37 AM Eastern Standard Time,
SKosterMockeridge.MIDD_PO.CVILLE_DOMAIN@clarenceville.k12.mi.us writes:

> I also give them quizzes, what do yours cover?

Dear Sarai in MI

After learning line and value, I give them a short quiz. Same thing with
color: primary, secondary, intermediate, warm/cool, analogous, complementary.
 Intensity, Hue. More quizzes like that after texture, space etc. Every
month I guess, I give them a quiz on whatever we learned about..

Holly :0)

---