new teacher

---------

From: KPRS (kprs_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 23 2001 - 16:07:19 PST

Hi
  I too was once a new teacher (OK Woody, so I have 810 days to go until
I'm eligible to retire) and had big shoes to fill. I was very
empathetic to their 'missing' their other teacher because I hoped to get
the love and respect those kids had for their other teacher. I just
stayed true to myself, and eventually the kids let it go. Don't be
impatient, just wait for the freshmen to come into your life, and start
your own legacy!

  San D

---