Re: New work up

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 23 2001 - 14:51:49 PST

I LOVE the Monet installation - what a fascinating idea! I may have to
"borrow" this idea next week! And you have 3rd grade doing this - Kudos!
Your students are obviously very lucky to have you. Thanks for sharing your
lessons - I am in dire need of rejuvination after having missed the
conference! :-)
~Michal
whest177@wheatstate.com
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids

> They can be found under "what's new" on my homepage:
> http://www.myartroom.homestead.com
>
> or on the individual pages...
> Monet's Garden:
> http://www.myartroom.homestead.com/monet.html