Artists portraits - or self portraits

---------

From: JDecker (JDecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 23 2001 - 14:19:27 PST

Go to any search engine....enter the "artist's name self-portrait"...or
..."portrait of artist's name"...I just used Google.com (because Ixquick is
overloaded at present). I did "Renoir self- portrait".....You can pick him
at any age during his career. Don't forget to use the quotation marks. You
can do this with "Photograph of....", too. DO NOT let the students search
"picture of.....". I have had students use picture (in Alta Vista) and get
links to porno sites (I told them not to use picture....)!

Judy Decker

---