Re: Miami Hotel

---------

From: croberts (croberts_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 23 2001 - 13:19:59 PST

If anyone has been able to make their reservations, please let me know. I
have called two times and have been told that they are not accepting
reservations for the NAEA conference until March 29th or March 30th.
Carolyn Roberts
Kinston High School
Kinston, NC
croberts@coastalnet.com
http://cyber.lenoir.k12.nc.us/khs/croberts/roberts2.html

> Hi All, FYI The hotel for the 2002 Miami conference is the Fontainebleau
> HIlton Resort and Towers in Miami
> Beach. I'm told that they will take reservations now. Judy Nagel

---