Re: Digital Camera Recommendation?

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 23 2001 - 13:14:39 PST

Donald,
        I absolutely love my Sony Mavica. I know it is not a super
mega pixel camera but it is so easy to use. I use the pics
mostly for web pages and power point presentations. I never
worry about storage space because floppies are so cheap.
I carry a marker with me to write the subject and date on
each floppy. I must have 200 laying around here. I have made
several 8 x 10 prints from the Mavica and the quality is OK,
but I'm sure the higher res cameras are better if you want
display quality work.
        If anyone decides to get a Mavica be sure to get the
software Maview and Viewpix from http://www.viewpix.com
It's cheap and it allows you to print a contact page, change names
of images, print wallet pictures, do slide shows and lots more.
(it only works on a pc but it's a great program)
Most of the newer images on my web site are done with the
Mavica, like those on these pages:
        http://www.taospaint.com/TuesdayWatercolor.html
I usually use cut the size of the pic down, using Photodeluxe,
so they load on peoples computers quicker.
        Happy Shopping, Enjoy your new toy when you get it.
                                                        Woody in KC

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                           click on  mailto:wduncan@kc.rr.com