looking for plastic dip item for art project

---------

From: Mary Lynn (marylynn_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 23 2001 - 13:09:54 PST

About 20 years ago I worked with an occupational therapy group (art
projects) and we used a canned dip substance to create flowers, etc. It
was available in fairly bright colors and to use it you dipped wire shapes
(closed shapes) into it and the substance stretched across the wires like
dishwashing soap and water spread across a "bubble blowing" circle. It
dries transparent.

Does anyone know what this product is and where to get it?

Mary Lynn

---