My new web page

---------

From: Betty Bowen (aunthoppy_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 23 2001 - 13:01:14 PST

I've sort of finished (for now) a web page that is the result of a
collaborative project with a 6th grade class at Ss Peter & Pauls Catholic
school in Coventry England, thanks to the person on this list who told us
about epals some months ago.

The kids in England wrote poetry and my students illustrated them. Now the
students in England will illustrate out poetry.

take a look. This is my first-ever attempt at a web page. Any advice very
welcome!!!!!!

Betty in Oklahoma

---